We expand and push the boundaries of how we collect and distribute data about the current health of people, places and our planet for the benefit of humanity and to achieve the Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
Our culture is about co-creation and in partnership with others. With businesses, cities and science working with open real time data, we catalyze innovations and solutions for a more sustainable planet.
Maja Brisvall, CEO, Co-founder
We believe in the power of realtime open data to contribute to a sustainable and resilient planet for the benefit of humanity.
Stop by our base camp and visitor lab located in the historic fortress of Kastellet, in the archipelago, Vaxholm, Sweden, or at city work space at Open Lab at the Royal Institute of Technology in central Stockholm.
Sign up for Quantified Planet's quarterly newsletters to get the latest news about our projects.,
Take a look some videos or listen to podcast where Quantified Planet has been featured.,
Podcast (in Swedish),
We are always looking for talented visionaries and entrepreneurs, put simply - people with good ideas that have a positive and sustainable idea and impact for our planet. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Technology
Head of Finance
Advisor, The New Division by Trollbäck + Company
Professor, Stockholm Resilience Centre
Associate Professor, New School
VP Strategy & Development
We are always looking for talented developers, data scientists, storytellers and passionate nature lovers and change agents to join our community. Contact email@example.com.
Quantified Planet’s base camp is located in the historic fortress of Kastellet, in the archipelago, Vaxholm, Sweden. Curious data driven visitors are encouraged to drop by our lab to tinker with sensors, have a coffee and a chat. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect?
• Quantified Planet collects your personal information when you when register for newsletters, reports or seminars or other events organized by Quantified Planet. This information includes the name, e-mail address, phone number and, where applicable, the company/organisation, title and the mail address. This data is collected based on your consent when you submit your personal information to us.
Processing of data
• You will only receive the mailings you have registered for.
• Your integrity is important to Quantified Planet and we aim to ensure that all data processing, management and storage is done properly, in accordance with applicable laws and in a manner that ensures safe and appropriate storage. All processing of your personal data is solely for the purposes stated in the collection of personal data, unless you receive clear information about other matters, and, if applicable, be asked to approve another use.,
• If you want to know what personal information Quantified Planet stores about you, you have the right to request access to your personal data. You also have the right to request correction or deletion of incorrect personal data. If you believe that Quantified Planet is incorrectly processing your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.,
• In addition to what is stated above, Quantified Planet will not disclose your personal information to third parties or transfer them to any country other than Sweden without clear information about this. If applicable, you will be given the opportunity to consent to such disclosure. For newsletters and other mailings, we always use technology that does not show addresses to other recipients.
• If you have any comments, questions, wish to exercise any of your rights described above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small text file stored on the visitor's computer and containing information. Cookies are usually used to improve the site for the user.
There are two types of cookies:
• The one is temporarily stored on your computer while you are browsing a page. It disappears when you close your browser.
• The other type saves a file for a long time on your computer. For example, it uses features that tell you what's new since you last visited the current site.
Quantified Planet has several social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. These platforms also collect aggregated analytics about channel visits, length of visit etc. Similar to Google Analytics, the purpose of this data is to improve the user experience.,